ITSPA Internship Initiative
ITS Pennsylvania is pleased to continue our Internship Initiative to expose more college undergraduate and graduate students to the ITS field and to encourage them to join the ITS workforce. As part of this initiative, ITSPA will coordinate between our Members and Students to try to match up internship opportunities. Here is the process:
- ITSPA will collect interest amongst our Members providing internship opportunities,
- ITSPA will reach out to our college and university contacts throughout the Commonwealth with these position openings,
- Prospects will then send their resumes directly to the Member’s contact identified in the internship opportunity,
- Firms will interview and select the candidate(s), and
- Firms will report to ITSPA the number of interns selected through this initiative (to track the performance of the initiative).
If your firm is interested in seeking interns for working on ITS projects, please complete the 2017 ITSPA Internship Initiative Questionnaire by March 31st. Please feel free to contact Kevin Conahan should you have any questions regarding the ITSPA Internship Initiative.
If you are an interested student, please contact Kevin Conahan for more information.
ITSPA Vice President